Friday 28 November 2008

puddings and fairs

Hmm so I didn't find any christmas presents at the fair. But I did buy a delicious looking christmas pudding from Ogmore Farm which had a stand at the fair. It has been steamed for 12 hours in an aga and so just needs re-heating on the big day. It is all bundled up with red gingham and tied with a piece of string. It looks fabulous! Ogmore Farm is in a beautiful spot, right next to this castle ...


which is a stones throw away from this beautiful beach:


It is one of my favourite spots in the Vale of Glamorgan and it gives me great cheer to think our christmas pudding will have come from there!

The fair went really well, it was a charity fair in aid of Ty Hafan which is a childrens hospice entirely funded by donations. It's a really important local cause so I was so happy that we managed to raise a lot of money for them!

No comments: