Friday 3 October 2008

A Walk In The Woods

Last weekend I went for a walk in the beautiful early Autumn sunshine.  I woke up to my idea of weather heaven: crisp and cool but with a warm autumn sun and blue blue skies.  I had jobs to do, errands to run and plans set firmly in place for the whole day.  One look out of the window on Saturday morning though, and thats where those plans went ... straight out of it.  When days like this happen, if at all possible, everything has to stop.  On went the jumper, on went the scarf, off went the phone and off went I.  





2 comments:

Emma said...

Wow, I can't believe I found a blog called The Cwtch! Hello from a fellow afternoon tea lover in Wales.

The Cwtch said...

:o) bore da! You can't beat tea and cake can you?! I haven't been able to find many Welsh blogs! Perhaps I am not looking hard enough!