Wednesday 15 October 2008

Beautiful Blog

The other day I stumbled accross a beautiful blog called Aller-Retour, written by Sophia Barão, a visual artist based just outside Paris and wanted to share it with you. Aller-Retour is a place of beautiful musings and images. Here is a taster:

Je ne sais pas
si c'était le soleil ou
peut-être le froid.
Rien n'était comme
avant
à cet endroit là.
Je ferme les yeux
pour me donner du
cran
et j'avance d'un pas.
Décidée à tout
remettre en cause,
à tout refaire
sans toi.




I don't know if
it was the sun or
maybe the cold.
Nothing in that place
was like before.
I close my eyes
to give me guts
and I move a step
forward.
Decided to reconsider
it all,
to do it all over again
without you.

Posted Friday, October 10, 2008 by sofia barão at Aller-Retour

5 comments:

MouseClark said...

what beautiful words.

thank you so much for sharing.

i was just getting all irritated at work for too many reasons that i won't start to lis, and then i read this post and just sat back, breathed and enjoyed.

Janine / Being Brazen said...

Stunning!

etre-soi said...

thank you so much for this post, really.

The Cwtch said...

You are more than welcome Sofia - I think your blog is wonderful.

Micaela said...

beautiful!