Wednesday, 15 October 2008

Beautiful Blog

The other day I stumbled accross a beautiful blog called Aller-Retour, written by Sophia Barão, a visual artist based just outside Paris and wanted to share it with you. Aller-Retour is a place of beautiful musings and images. Here is a taster:

Je ne sais pas
si c'était le soleil ou
peut-être le froid.
Rien n'était comme
avant
à cet endroit là.
Je ferme les yeux
pour me donner du
cran
et j'avance d'un pas.
Décidée à tout
remettre en cause,
à tout refaire
sans toi.




I don't know if
it was the sun or
maybe the cold.
Nothing in that place
was like before.
I close my eyes
to give me guts
and I move a step
forward.
Decided to reconsider
it all,
to do it all over again
without you.

Posted Friday, October 10, 2008 by sofia barão at Aller-Retour

5 comments:

CeeCee said...

what beautiful words.

thank you so much for sharing.

i was just getting all irritated at work for too many reasons that i won't start to lis, and then i read this post and just sat back, breathed and enjoyed.

Being Brazen said...

Stunning!

sofia barão said...

thank you so much for this post, really.

The Cwtch said...

You are more than welcome Sofia - I think your blog is wonderful.

Micaela said...

beautiful!