So far today I have:
- Made a wedding cake
- Eaten two sneaky mint chocolate truffles mmmmmmm!
- started designing a gingerbread Ty Hafan (a local children's hospice) for a fundraising Christmas Fair in November.
- washed and dried my bedding ... yawn
- Spoken to N on the phone for 59 minutes (60 minutes and you have to pay for the call-don't tell me romance is dead!)
- Nothing today ... it's time for bed ... hooray!
- reading in the bath this morning when I should have been rushing to work
- eating an extremely un-nutritionally balanced breakfast of a welsh cake and a cup of tea (I was rushing after spending too long in the bath, but oh what a nice way to start the day!)
- looking up swanky hotels, which we could never afford, on Mr & Mrs Smith for N and I's 7 year anniversary weekend away in January.
- and I can't think of a fourth - that's bad ... I must do better on the guilty pleasures front - tomorrow I will make a concerted effort!
- When I'm old I'd like to be like Miss Marple ... live in a thatched cottage, have afternoon tea in the garden, go on lots of holidays to exotic locations and solve dastardly crime
- I like cold weather but I hate to be cold and so I love my hot water bottle
- My favorite alcoholic drink is a Dark and Stormy. It's a cocktail of black rum and fiery ginger beer. N introduced me to it, it is one of the national drinks of Bermuda, which is where he was born and brought up (his family moved back to the UK when he was a teenager). N first made me a dark and stormy when we were university students and I was visiting him at his family home in Hertfordshire during the winter break. I was really cold so he ran me a hot bath and made me a dark and stormy with a scoop of ice-cream in it, to drink as I soaked ... what a fella and oh my goodness, what a drink!
- I love cake.